Fat shaming and me pt2 (#mybodynotyours)

Sequel to my last post i had a lot of tremendous feedback especially from my friends and loved ones which i am grateful for and i truly appreciate their sincere love and support for me.
  So here is to my plussize ladies, notice i didnt dwell much on the fat shamers themselves. I have had worse things said to me but i decided there are people who are going to have different opinions and view about you whether you are good ,bad, poor, rich, tall, short, slim , fat etc. Which means you can't please everyone no matter how hard you try. Instead of letting such negativity in , put more effort in building and living a purposeful life that makes them see and appreciate you beyond your shortcomings. You are more than just a size. You can be whatever you choose to be, chase those dreams girl...... Xoxo!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts