Fat shaming and me (#mybodynotyours)



Dress @iamjpkingdom 
Story story......... ,
So ,for as long as i can remember i have always been on the big side, my first vivid experience of noting i was bigger than what was termed a normal size was about 6yrs old when my class teacher in my primary school told my mum to wear me tights to hold my bum in place because it shakes too much. From this tender age i became self aware of my body which resulted in me being an introvert , keeping to myself to avoid people saying things to me like "ah you are too fat, see your big bumbum or call me names such as orobo or sandyfat which was my nickname in secondary school. These made me feel so very bad about myself i lost my self esteem. I tried numerous diets , i remember my mum would buy me loads of cucumber and water melons for weekly diets and yes i remember when i started wearing girdles in secondary school i was in js2 my mom got me the complete set from the briefs , suits to panties.
While in uni, i found it hard to mix up because  at this time i had lost my parents which made it even harder because i looked to them for validation since they truely loved me no matter what size i was. After lectures i would just go straight home, i never partied ,except with people in my hostel as i stayed off campus. I was always conscious of my size ,i tried many diets i kept losing and gaining the weight back. I think i had done intermittent fasting , and the extreme i ever did was locking my teeth for 3months and taking liquids only. Yes i lost the weight but some years later the weight crept back on even when i lost the weight i still saw myself as fat i still wore big clothes to hide my bum and all and i was still unhappy.
So for the last two years i started acknowledging and seeing my body in a different light and accepting myself for who i was and not living by anybody"s standard. Fat shaming made me miss out on so many oppourtunities because i felt i wasnt good enough. But not anymore ,because am phat (pretty hot and thick) that is what i choose to see ,as far as am healthy then nothing else matters. Dont get me wrong i still try to eat healthy and have an exercise regime but i wont let my size be an issue because its not. Am happier now and more in love with my life. I encourage u to live beyond people's expectations for your life , only then can u experience true freedom and happiness.
Love you ladies/ guys .... you are beautiful no matter whats size you are, start loving and and appreciating your body today .
Pls leave ur comments and i will respond. Kindly share and motivate someone.

Comments

  1. Awwwww, nice one sandy, I love you just the way you are, and God loves you more Darling .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dearie , luv you too.i really appeciate it thank u.😙

      Delete
  2. You truly are a beautiful soul.people now wants big ass and boobs hence go any length,u are blessed. I am proud of the lady you have become .welldone .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww ,Thanks boo, am proud of u too luv. 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts