Miss Nigeria Plussize, tells us about her reign as a Beauty Queen .




Upclose with Miss Nigeria plussize queen, not only is she a beauty to behold , she's equally smart and intelligent and i bet most people dont know we do have a plussize queen. I had the privilege to ask her a few questions and thus our conversation .

1. Tell us about your lovely self?   

My name is Catherine Mlumun Agazer, am from Benue state, from a family of eight and the Last child of my parents . I am presently a final year student of philosophy at the University of Lagos. 
I love to sing and read multivational books. More importantly, since I emerge Miss Nigeria plus size it's been a delight doing charity works and affecting other's positively in my own little way.



2. How has your reign as a Plussize Queen been? 

    My reign has been awesome, I will say its one of the greatest experience of my life,  it came with so much demand of hardwork  and glamour, I use to think that being a beauty queen is about activating your fashion skills and looking fabulous in the evening dresses to events but I discovered its a lot more than that,  it involves one's ability to affect lives especially in one's immediate community and how much impact one would achieve in making the pre-group or the youth believe in themselves and stay in the positive side of life, my reign is just for one year I hope to sow a seed of confidence in curvy girls before my reign is over.

3. What's your pet project about and how far have you implemented it?

My pet project is the titled Eradicating Malaria The killer Disease in Nigeria. The title says it all but what I basically do is to create awareness about malaria the way we can avoid it, how to handle it when caught in such situation. As they  say "charity begins at home", so I start from going to different rural area to let people know the importance of keeping their environments clean and distributing items such as insecticides and treated mosquito net, I believe doing my own Part, no matter how little can lead to improving the health of Nigerians and the standard of living in my country. 




4. How do u feel about being plussize and your advice to ladies like yourself?


  It's awesome,  am happy being a plus size queen,  and also, as a role model to other plus size ladies, my advice to them is to learn to love the skin they  are in, all bodies are good bodies, all sizes are beautiful whether you are skinny or curvy , you are perfect, be confident in yourself, never lose focus and stay strong.

  5.what are your future plans once your reign is over? 

 Once I hand over I would be going for an international pageant in Russia , Miss Plus Size international 2017, I pray and I hope to win , am going to put my best and make my country proud. 


She is recently recognised as the most outstanding beauty queen of the year and would be awarded by April 22nd of 2017. Kudos girl!!!, you are doing a great job. keep repping us.

Comments

Popular Posts